Alternative Press Giveaway
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The “Alternative Press: Enter to Win a Alternative Press Prize Package #2” Online Sweepstakes 2011 Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The “Alternative Press: Enter to Win a Alternative Press Prize Package #2 ” Online Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on December 11th, 2011 (the time and date previously setforth is referred to herein as the “Start Date”) and ends 10:59 a.m. EST on December 12th, 2011 (the time and date previously setforth is referred to herein as the “End Date”) (the period between the Start Date and End Date sometimes referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and had Internet access on or before the Start Date. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Fueled by Ramen LLC (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning on the Start Date, log on to the Alternative Press (“Artist”) website available at http://store.fueledbyramen.com/ (“Sweepstakes Page”), follow the directions for entry noted thereon including without limitation sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, e-mail, phone number and mailing address by the End Date. Entries must be received by the End Date. Limit 1 entry per email address. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) potential grand-prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about December 13th, 2011. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: The winner will receive 1 VersaEmerge AP Tour Poster, 1 Hayley Williams Locker Poster, 1 The Swellers AP Tour Poster, 1 Limited Edition Fall Tour Poster, 1 Dinoshark T-shirt (winner chooses size), 1 Astronaut T-shirts (winner chooses size), 1 AP Subscriptions, 1 Subscription AP Tour Issues, and various stickers. (Approximate Retail Value: $59.00). Any and all taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the minor’s behalf to the winner’s parent or legal guardian who must sign all required releases. The prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize will be awarded. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason, the winner agrees that Sponsor has no further obligations to the winner other than delivery of the remainder of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes Page or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by the Sweepstakes Page or any users thereof or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission to the Sweepstakes Page or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PAGE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winner’s Name: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by December 15th, 2011 and received by December 31st, 2011 to the “Alternative Press: Enter to Win a Alternative Press Prize Package #2” Online Sweepstakes: Winner’s Name Request, Fueled by Ramen, 1290 Avenue of the Americas 28th Floor, New York, NY 10104, attn: Dan Parrott
© 2011. Fueled by Ramen LLC. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.