Click for larger image
Lights’ signature hair color! Nourishing, non-toxic hair dye that combines professional-grade pigments with good for hair ingredients to strengthen and condition the hair while it deposits ultra-vibrant color.
- Creamy Formula in a 5 oz. tube
- Vegan & Cruelty Free Cream Formula
- Safe For All Hair Types
- Color lasts 4-6 weeks
- Free List: Ammonia-Free, Peroxide-Free, Formaldehyde-Free, 4-APB Free, PPD-Free, Persulfates-Free, Paraben-Free, Resorcinol-Free, MEA-Free, Nickel-Free
HOW TO APPLY
1. To create the best canvas for your color, we recommend lightening your hair. Use GDY Lightening Kit (LINK HERE: https://gooddyeyoung.com/product/gdy-hair-lightening-kit/) and follow the directions to achieve the correct foundation for your color.
2. Mix color in the GDY Color Mixing Bowl and use the GDY gloves to prevent staining hands. (see GDY Tool Kit) LINK HERE: https://gooddyeyoung.com/product/tools/
3. Do a strand test to insure color is as desired.
4. Section out dry hair and apply the color. Make sure color is fully saturated at every step.
5. Let the color sit for at least 30 minutes – the longer you let it sit, the more vibrant the color.
6. Rinse with cold water, gently dry your hair and style as desired.
- Apply shea butter, coconut oil or thick conditioner to the hairline to prevent staining.
- While color is processing, use a cap to keep the color damp.
- Product will stain, so protect all surfaces and clothing.
- Rinse with our Fader to minimize bleeding of the color.
- Allow at least 24 hours before your first shampoo.
COLOR CARE TIPS
- The more you wash your hair, the more your color will fade. Rinse with cool water when you do shampoo…as cold as you can stand if you’re up for it!
- Use Conditioning treatments! You can actually use our Fader as a hair mask! Leave it in for 10-15 minutes for softer hair.
- Save leftover dye to touch ups roots when they come in. Simply seal up your unused portion and store in a cool, dry place. The product will last up to 12 months after opened.
- Add a few drops of your GDY Dye into your shampoo and/or conditioner to keep the color bright.